Date Posted: Nov-25-2019
Closing Date: Feb-29-2020
Contact Person: HR Department
Job Location: Taiping
- Plan, test, recommend and implement any required customization.
- Develop reports and dashboards, creation of BAQs/BPMs on Epicor.
- Perform analysis on business problem and requirements to determine source and develop options/alternatives.
- Explain and sharing technical requirements and information with end users.
- Coordinate on user acceptance testing.
- Administer MS SQL database.
- Create technical and support documentation.
- Develop, follow and enforce technical guidelines and processes, such as coding standards.
- Provide knowledge to other team members. Mentor in architecture, standards, best practices and approaches.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering.
- At lease 3 years of working experience in software programming.
- Experience in software house/web based programming, Epicor