Date Posted: Jan-22-2020
Closing Date: Feb-29-2020
Contact Person: HR Department
Job Location: Taiping
- To arrange loading planning and liase with related department for the support action.
- To handle import shipment and custom clearance.
- To apply permit/ certification/ exemption from related authorized department.
- To handle issues on lorry drivers/ transporters/ haulers/ shipping agent/ forwarding agent.
- To trace and evaluate the transporters/ haulers/ shipping agent/ forwarding agent performance.
- To handle customer complaint case on transporter’s issues including accident case.
- To review diesel price and initial price adjustment with transporters.
- To recruit new transporters/ haulers/ shipping agent/ forwarding agent.
- To analyse the shipping cost by destination.
- Any other task as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree in Logistics Management, Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Shipment arrangement (Import and Export), Planning, Coordinating and Management skill.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience is required for this position.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Taiping, Perak.
- Full time position available.