Date Posted: Dec-20-2019
Closing Date: Feb-15-2020
Contact Person: HR Department
Job Location: Taiping
- Report to Group Production Manager.
- Design and prepare solution proposal for automation system in line with the Company’s goal to achieve Industry 4.0 status.
- Work and coordinate closely with engineering team and operational heads to ensure functional requirement are identified, understood and adequately established to meet intended objectives.
- Manage the commissioning and qualification process for automation system to ensure function is aligned and driven to meet engineering goals, as well as operational/ functional requirement and objectives.
- Plan and monitor resources for effective administration and maintenance of software/ automation system implemented in Production environment.
- Ensure that all software integration in production environment such as ERP, WMS, MES and others are effectively maintained and implemented to produce desired functional results.
- Maintain the daily administration and effectiveness of automation software/ system in production environment.
- To lead and coordinate with external vendors to ensure effective project implementation.
- To lead the system/ software troubleshooting for all the existing machineries/ equipment including the electrical or electronic aspects.
- To prepare relevant operating procedures and provide technical training to automation/engineering staff.
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of all assigned works.
- Involve in planning, budgeting and reporting strategies.
- Candidates must posses at least Bachelor Degree in Automation, Computer, Management.
- Minimun 5 years of working experience in Automation field.
- Full time position available in Taiping, Perak.