Date Posted: Dec-06-2019
Closing Date: Oct-31-2019
Contact Person: Feb-29-2020
Job Location: Taiping
- To perform first level of end user support, IT hardware/ software setup and troubleshooting in LAN/ WAN environment.
- To assist and support business application.
- To accurately keep inventory and labelling of computer hardware, software, licensing, etc.
- To ensure IT record such as asset and seat layout are always up to date by performing periodically checking and conduct audit.
- To ensure cleanliness of all hardware and accessories.
- To ensure legal use of software licenses.
- To assist setting up email in smartphone devices.
- To assist in IT documentations and trainings.
- To assist IT executive in IT projects.
- To monitor operations. Eg: hardware and lucense usage, backup and DR status and generate monthly usage report to IT executives and manager.
- Applicants must possess at leasr Diploma, Bachelor Degree in Information System, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related field.
- Required skills: Problem solving skill in windows OS, desktop, laptop, printer, scanner, microsoft office, network, wifi, mobile phone.
- Full time position available.