- To ensure incoming material inspection been done accordingly.
- Manage lab analyst daily activities in IQC Section.
- Coordinate test run with PD, EN, and PU team (test run coordinator).
- Prepare test run report and get final approval from related team.
- Coordinate receiving and issuing of spare part in daily bais.
- Ensure proper and correct record of the spare part
- Conduct daily cycle count
- Ensure the HACCP, GMP and safety procedure carry out in warehouse.
- To arrange loading planning and liase with related department for the support action.
- To handle import shipment and custom clearance.
- To apply permit/ certification/ exemption from related authorized department.
- To handle issues on lorry drivers/ transporters/ haulers/ shipping agent/ forwarding agent.
- To trace and evaluate the transporters/ haulers/ shipping agent/ forwarding agent performance.
- To handle customer complaint case on transporter’s issues including accident case.
- To review diesel price and initial price adjustment with transporters.
- To recruit new transporters/ haulers/ shipping agent/ forwarding agent.
- To analyse the shipping cost by destination.
- Any other task as and when required.
System Support Technician
- Recover system in the shortest reasonable time.
- Respond to user concern in an adequate manner.
- Providing support to user for the system installed
- Single point of contact.
- Report to Group Production Manager.
- Design and prepare solution proposal for automation system in line with the Company’s goal to achieve Industry 4.0 status.
- Work and coordinate closely with engineering team and operational heads to ensure functional requirement are identified, understood and adequately established to meet intended objectives.
- Manage the commissioning and qualification process for automation system to ensure function is aligned and driven to meet engineering goals, as well as operational/ functional requirement and objectives.
- Plan and monitor resources for effective administration and maintenance of software/ automation system implemented in Production environment.
- Ensure that all software integration in production environment such as ERP, WMS, MES and others are effectively maintained and implemented to produce desired functional results.
- Maintain the daily administration and effectiveness of automation software/ system in production environment.
- To lead and coordinate with external vendors to ensure effective project implementation.
- To lead the system/ software troubleshooting for all the existing machineries/ equipment including the electrical or electronic aspects.
- To prepare relevant operating procedures and provide technical training to automation/engineering staff.
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of all assigned works.
- Involve in planning, budgeting and reporting strategies.
- 6 days work.
- Perform outstation duty.
- Maintain company vehicles.
- To perform first level of end user support, IT hardware/ software setup and troubleshooting in LAN/ WAN environment.
- To assist and support business application.
- To accurately keep inventory and labelling of computer hardware, software, licensing, etc.
- To ensure IT record such as asset and seat layout are always up to date by performing periodically checking and conduct audit.
- To ensure cleanliness of all hardware and accessories.
- To ensure legal use of software licenses.
- To assist setting up email in smartphone devices.
- To assist in IT documentations and trainings.
- To assist IT executive in IT projects.
- To monitor operations. Eg: hardware and lucense usage, backup and DR status and generate monthly usage report to IT executives and manager.
- Plan, test, recommend and implement any required customization.
- Develop reports and dashboards, creation of BAQs/BPMs on Epicor.
- Perform analysis on business problem and requirements to determine source and develop options/alternatives.
- Explain and sharing technical requirements and information with end users.
- Coordinate on user acceptance testing.
- Administer MS SQL database.
- Create technical and support documentation.
- Develop, follow and enforce technical guidelines and processes, such as coding standards.
- Provide knowledge to other team members. Mentor in architecture, standards, best practices and approaches.
- Monitor daily operations activities in loading bay.
- Get team perform by following SOP and system.
- Data analysis and reporting.
- Review process flow for enhancement if any.
- Any other tasks as and when required.